ClockworkMod for Ingenic JZ4770/JZ4760 tablets
this is a work-in-progress development project for porting ClockworkMod Recovery 5 to Ingenic JZ4770/JZ4760 tablets.
there is no support from any makers/vendors. you must agree all risks by installing non-supported files, it may brick your tablet, and you may lose official support/warranty.
- YOU MUST READ CAREFULLY THIS PAGE AND POST#1, #2, AND #3 ON DISCUSSION THREAD!
- DO NOT USE IF YOUR TABLET IS NOT LISTED BELOW. IT WILL BRICK YOUR TABLET!
discussion for development
- ainol NOVO7 Basic and Paladin
- Velocity Micro Cruz T100 series (Android 2.2 updated model and Android 2.0 PT701i model)
- Velocity Micro Cruz T301
- ronzi A3
- backup/restore doesn't work for mbr, xboot, boot, and recovery areas
refer git log
how to install ClockworkMod Recovery 5 (for ainol NOVO7 Basic/Paladin, Cruz T100 series, Cruz T301)
- download recovery-signed.zip for your tablet (see below)
- (if you are using stock recovery)rename it to update.zip, then put it on root of SD card
- install update.zip from recovery
on stock recovery, update.zip will be installed automatically. on ClockworkMod Recovery, you need to select menu item manually.
how to install ClockworkMod Recovery 5 (for ronzi A3)
- download recovery.zip for your tablet (see below), then extract recovery.cpio.img from it
- make backup of stock recovery
adb shell remount
adb shell mv /system/recovery.cpio.img /system/recovery.cpio.img.bak
- copy recovery.cpio.img into your tablet, then flash it
adb shell inand_flash_image recovery /path/to/recovery.cpio.img
how to boot recovery
push & hold VOL+ while power on
how to control ClockworkMod Recovery 5
VOL-/HOME: down, VOL+: up, POWER/MENU: select, BACK: back
latest file (2012/2/20)
DO NOT USE IF YOUR TABLET IS NOT LISTED BELOW. IT WILL BRICK YOUR TABLET!
Superuser, su, and busybox (can be installed from ClockworkMod Recovery 5)
how to build recovery.img
$ cp build/buildspec.mk.jz4770 buildspec.mk (use buildspec.mk.jz4760 for JZ4760 tablets)
$ make TARGET_NO_KERNEL=false INSTALLED_KERNEL_TARGET=path/to/kernel TARGET_RECOVERY_FSTAB=path/to/recovery.fstab recoveryimage