CyanogenMod for Amlogic AML8726-M tablets
this is a work-in-progress development project for porting CyanogenMod 9 (ICS/4.0.4) and ClockworkMod Recovery 5 to Amlogic AML8726-M tablets.
there is no support from any makers/vendors. you must agree all risks by installing non-supported files, it may brick your tablet, and you may lose official support/warranty.
- YOU MUST READ CAREFULLY THIS PAGE AND POST#1, #2, AND #3 ON DISCUSSION THREAD!
- DO NOT USE IF YOUR TABLET IS NOT LISTED BELOW. IT WILL BRICK YOUR TABLET!
discussion for development
- ainol NOVO8 Advanced
- Digma iDx7 (a.k.a. WayteQ xPAD-70)
- Digma iDx10/iDx10 3G
CM9 current status (2012/4/12)
3G, camera, and many things which you expect to work
3D, accelerometer, audio, gapps, hardware accelerated video, HDMI, internal NAND flash, remote controller, SD card, touchscreen, USB host/device, vibrator, wlan
- mic input(audio record) doesn't work.
- accelerometer orientation on Digma iDx7/iDx10 is wrong. please disable it for now.
- scaling and rotating are not worked for hardware accelerated video. video is always displayed as fullscreen and landscape. please use media player which has fullscreen mode (no UI parts).
- to use USB mass storage mode, /sdcard needs to be mounted. i.e. SD card need to be inserted, or, internal NAND flash need to be mounted on /sdcard (by Settings -> Storage -> Storage configuration -> Use internal storage).
refer git log
latest files (2012/4/12)